Kauai Bali Hai • April 22-28, 2014
Surfing & Cultural Immersion Retreat for Women
Immerse yourself into the lush, exotic natural beauty of world renowned Hanalei Bay on the island of Kauai’s north shore with women who share your passion and adventure to learn, in our women’s Surfing & Cultural Immersion Retreat, April 22 to 28, 2014. Surfing, Hawaiiana, Chef catered meals, five star accommodations, day catamaran trip and so much more! “Where the waterfalls have no names.” This is a not to be missed women’s retreat experience, unique to the Hawaiian Islands!
Guest Testimonials for you to view.
Kauai Registration is Open Now!
Your week at NW Women’s Kauai Retreat includes:
- Seven days and six nights stay in the fabulous Hanalei Bay House. Click link to view slideshow of the house and bay location www.hanaleibayhouse.com. This home offers island luxury and understated elegance. With every amenity a woman desires, this home and location spoils beyond imagination. Three shared bedroom options to choose from.
- Chef catered meals daily. Become speechless enjoying every bite of delectable, organic locally grown and harvested vegetarian and seafood ingredients in the specialty menu prepared by our Island Chef. Experience a Hawaiian style Luau menu on your last night of the Retreat!
- Daily morning beach yoga practice on the sand of Hanalei Bay. Relax, stretch and begin each day with a sweet sun salutation. The early morning light brightens the mountains and the ocean’s waves while ceasing to amaze.
- Daily surf sessions with our talented, supportive and enthusiastic surf coaches. Experience your first day’s surf lesson with the local beach boys, then follow this day’s lesson with our NWWSC coaching staff’s dynamic skill building and surfing techniques to confidently launch you on your path of surfing! There’s nothing like surfing wetsuit free in 75+ degree gradient blue water.
- Hawaiiana opportunities are boundless throughout the week’s fun. Learn Hula and traditional Lei Making, paddle the Kalihiwai River with stand up paddle boards, sunset world drumming at Anini Beach, take in the sweet sounds of the island during Slack Key and Ukulele Concert with the People’s Choice winning musician, Divine Planet’s Kauai Calcite anklet wire bending class and more!
- Sail and snorkel your day away during Kauai Sea Tours Deluxe Catamaran trip to the famed Na Pali Coast. Abundant sea life spotting including Humpback Whales, Spinner and Bottlenose Dolphins, Sea Turtles and countless tropical fish. Breakfast, lunch and Mai Tais are served along the trip. You’ll experience the wind off the ocean, sun on your cheeks and Kauai’s vast beauty on this journey.
- Relax and experience a traditional Lomi Lomi massage during your apres’ surf hour long session at the famous Hanalei Day Spa. Additional spa services can be arranged for a fee.
- Afternoon island van tour with stops at Kauai Coffee Estate’s for the coffee “cupping”, Kapa’a Art Gallery walk, Ukulele lesson at Sam’s Music, delight in Island Style’s rainbow shaved ice.
- Van transportation and driver will pick you up and deliver you to the airport during our scheduled airport time frames. Transport to Cat Trip and across the island tour also included. No tipping is necessary. No need to rent a vehicle. Hanalei is very walker friendly.
Hanalei bay house Shared Lodging Options
$3745 - Aku Shared Master Suite w/ Large Private Bathroom - Sleeps 2
$3445 - Shared Queen Suite w/ Shared Bathroom - Sleeps 4
$3245 - Shared Bunk Room w/ Shared Bathroom - Sleeps 3
- Space for 11 women at this Retreat
- Images of the rooms are available at the Hanalei Bay House website www.hanaleibayhouse.com
Book Here Now!You'll have the choice to book this retreat with a 25% non-refundable deposit on your credit or debit card with the balance due January 20, 2014. Or, you can pay in full at the time you book it.
If you would like to pay with check or money order, download and print the Kauai Week Retreat Registration Form (Word Doc) along with the Liability Release Waiver (PDF). Send them in with your full payment, payable to NWWSC, PO Box 425, Seaside, OR 97138. You will save the Active.com processing fees by paying this way.
Please be sure to read our Cancellation Policy before booking your retreat. Travel insurance is recommended for any unforeseen delays in you attending.